Are you planning to bring your family to the United Arab Emirates? The UAE is a popular destination for families seeking adventure and new opportunities. However, before you pack your bags, it’s important to understand the visa requirements for your loved ones.
There are several types of visas available depending on your relationship with the applicant and their intended length of stay in the country. In this blog post, we’ll provide an overview of UAE family visa requirements to help you navigate the process smoothly and efficiently. So let’s get started!
What are the UAE family visa requirements?
The UAE family visa requirements are pretty simple. If you and your spouse are citizens of the UAE, you can apply for a family visa. This type of visa allows you and your spouse to live and work in the UAE with your children. To apply for a family visa, you will need to submit the following documents:
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your marriage certificate
- A copy of your birth certificate
- A copy of your children’s birth certificates (if applicable)
- Proof of employment in the UAE (if applicable)
- Proof of residency in the UAE (if applicable)
Once you have gathered all of the required documents, you can then begin the application process. The first step is to fill out an online application form which can be found on the website of the UAE Embassy or Consulate.
Once the form has been completed, you will need to submit it along with all of the required documentation. After your application has been reviewed, you will be contacted for an interview. Once you have successfully completed the interview, your family visa will be processed and issued.
Best Visa Service In Dubai
BlueMoon Attestation, globally recognized as the industry leader in attestation services, strives to provide professional and affordable attestation services in Dubai, UAE. Blue Moon Attestation Dubai Company has a team of experienced and qualified professionals who are committed to providing the best possible service to their clients.
Blue Moon Attestation offers a wide range of services including Family Visa Services in Dubai, business visa services, tourist visa services, and more. The company is dedicated to providing its clients with the highest quality of service possible and has a strong reputation for being reliable and trustworthy.
How to apply for a UAE family visa
Assuming you are a citizen of the United Arab Emirates, there are three types of family visas that you can apply for in order to bring your family members into the country:
- Spouse Visa: This visa is for those who are married to UAE citizens and wish to live with their spouse in the country. In order to apply, you will need to submit your marriage certificate as well as your spouse’s passport and photo.
- Child Visa: This visa is for children under the age of 18 who are living with their parent or guardian in the UAE. In order to apply, you will need to submit your child’s birth certificate as well as their passport and photo.
- Dependent Visa: This visa is for parents or grandparents who are financially dependent on a UAE citizen. In order to apply, you will need to submit your financial documents as well as your passport and photo.
What documents do you need for a UAE family visa?
If you are planning to bring your family to the UAE, there are a few documents you will need in order to apply for a family visa. Here is a list of the required documents:
- A completed and signed visa application form.
- A passport-sized photograph of each applicant.
- The applicant’s passport, with at least six months of validity remaining.
- A copy of the sponsor’s Emirates ID (for applications from within the UAE) or residence permit (for applications from outside the UAE).
- A copy of the sponsor’s marriage certificate, if applicable.
- A copy of the birth certificates for all children included in the application.
- Copies of any divorce decrees or death certificates for previous spouses or children, if applicable.
What is the cost of a UAE family visa?
A UAE family visa costs AED 2,000 for the first year and AED 1,000 for each subsequent year. The visa allows the holder to live and work in the UAE with their family. The visa holder must have a valid passport and must meet the eligibility requirements for a UAE residence visa.
How long does it take to get a UAE family visa?
The process of applying for a UAE family visa can vary depending on the country of origin and other factors, but it generally takes between 2-4 weeks to complete. To apply for a UAE family visa, you will need to submit a completed application form, along with supporting documents such as your passport, birth certificate, marriage certificate (if applicable), and financial documentation.
Once your application is received, it will be reviewed by the UAE authorities and a decision will be made on whether to issue you a visa. If your application is successful, you will receive your UAE family visa within 2-4 weeks, More Post Visit.